Oregon FBLA – March of Dimes Project
The Oregon FBLA March of Dimes project is a state only project for Oregon FBLA chapters. As a chapter project, the objective is to organize an event to both raise money and bring community awareness to the March of Dimes. All money raised will be donated to the March of Dimes to further the cause of research and support for the prevention and treatment of premature babies.
This event is a chapter event that consists of a prejudged report 10 pages in length. It is expected that the entire chapter is involved in the event planned and carried out.
Following are the guidelines utilized for report judging. For more detail, please refer to the Oregon FBLA Chapter Management Handbook.
This chapter event is a great opportunity for community service.
- Each chapter may submit one report.
- The main report will not exceed ten pages including supporting materials.
- Reports should follow the same technical requirements as all other FBLA Written Reports.
The FBLA Mission Lift Report will be evaluated on the following:
- FBLA Report Content includes:
- degree of imagination and thoroughness shown in planning
- efficiency of the implemented project
- number of participants and the extent to which they are involved
- effectiveness of project
- Supporting Materials includes
- Supporting documentation and any publicity received
- Format of Report includes
- clear and concise arrangement of report
- correct grammar
- punctuation and sentence structure
- Layout and Design includes
- Visual appeal and design theme