Mr Fisher and Mr Pendleton
Contact me: email@example.com
Husband, father of four, teacher for 14 years (currently in my 16th year), advisor of FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America), professor at Rogue Community College, and coach of various sports.
Graduated from Southern Oregon State College with a degree in Journalism and minor in business. Earned my Masters in Business Education from Southern Oregon University.
Taught for two years at Quilcene High School in Washington, before coming to Hidden Valley High School. Worked in various business industries during and after my college years.
- Business Education Teacher
- FBLA Adviser
- Oregon FBLA Board of Advisers
- Oregon FBLA Board of Trustees
- Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Fisher
Dale Fisher has taught in the HV Biz Ed department since 2004, and has been an educator since 1992 at both the high school and college levels.
Prior to his arrival at Hidden Valley, he was a professor and head track and field coach at Southern Oregon University in Ashland, Oregon.
In addition to his teaching endeavors, Dale is a Certified Real Estate Appraiser, small business owner, Certified Trading Adviser (commodity futures) and father of three.
Some favorite leisure time links:
Other interesting facts about the Fishdog:
- Graduated from North Valley High School
- BS and MS From SOU, MS WSU
- Was a Collegiate Track and Field All-American
- Has three children
- Has grown a 1,059.5 pound pumpkin
- Loves Ice Cream
- Is a member of the International High IQ Society and Mensa
I am always asked questions about my best efforts in my previous life as an athlete and coach, so here are the answers. Keep in mind that many of these marks were set post-collegiate.
- Shot Put (16#) – 18.36m (60 ft 3 in)
- Discus (2.2k) – 58.27m (191 ft 2 in)
- Javelin (New Rule) – 62.07m (203 ft 7 in)
- Hammer (16#) – 60.07m (197 ft 1 in)
- Clean and Jerk – 192.5k (424 lb)
- Snatch – 140k (308 lb)
- Squat – 320k (705 lb)
- Bench Press – 220k (485 lb)
- Deadlift – 290k (639 lb)
Coaching Career (Mead High School, Hidden Valley High School and Southern Oregon University):
- 9 High School State Champions in Track and Field
- 4 High School State Champions in wrestling
- 21 Collegiate All-Americans including: 1 National Champion, 3 National Runner-ups, 39 National Qualifiers and 17 School records over 4 seasons.
- 4 NSCA (National Strength and Conditioning Association) All Americans, including an HV grad!
- USA Track and Field Level III Certified Coach
- USA Weight Lifting Federation Level III Certified Coach
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Cascade Collegiate Conference Men’s and Women’s Coach of the year (2000)
- USA Track Coaches Association Region I and II Men’s and Women’s Coach of the year (2000)
HV FBLA – We Got the Goods!